CISF Recruitment 2017
Hi friends, if you are looking CISF Recruitment 2017, welcome at this website. The Central Industrial Security Force is going to announce a recruitment notification to recruit candidates to fill 37,000 posts. Eligible and interested candidates can fill their online application form for the upcoming CISF Recruitment 2017. CISF Director General O.P. Singh the new recruitment notification regarding to 37000 post will soon announced by the recruitment cell. There are several posts Constable, Head Constable, Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector. The Aspirants who are seeking their career in the Defence Jobs they can apply for the Latest CISF Vacancy. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, application fees, selection procedure, how to apply are given below.
CISF Vacancy Notification
The Recruitment Notification will soon declare on its official page. 10+2 and University pass students can apply for CISF Application Form. We know that a large number of candidates are waiting for Defense Jobs. So it is great opportunity for all. So don’t miss this opportunity. All candidates those interested candidates for this recruitment should start preparation of physical Eligibility test and PMT, Written Examination to select vacant post. All students need to clear all steps of CISF Recruitment 2017. You should visit on official website for more details regarding CISF Recruitment 2017. CISF stands for Central Industry Security Force. The CISF founded an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 march 1969. CISF located all over India. Its head office located New Delhi. CISF Recruitment 2017 Notification will be available in upcoming days.
||Police Jobs||Defense Jobs||Teaching Jobs|
Upcoming CISF Vacancy Details
- Name of Organization: – Central Industry Security Force (CISF)
- Name of Posts: – Constable, Head Constable, SI & ASI
- Number of Posts: – 37000
- Vacancy Status: – Upcoming
- Job Category: – Government Job
- Job Location: – Across India
- Official Link: – www.cisf.gov.in
CISF Constable Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have completed 10th/12th Examination, ITI Diploma, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- The candidate’s Age Limit should be between 18 to 23 Years as on 28th February. Age Relaxation is also applicable for reserved category
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Measurement Test
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
Application Fee: All Candidates have to pay RS 100/- in the form of postal Order drawn in favor of the officer concerned CISF as per Official Notification and payable at the concered post office.
How to Apply for CISF Vacancy 2017
- Interested candidates should log on the official web portal of CISF
- After that search Apply Application Form CISF Vacancy 2017
- Fill all mandatory details
- Now Upload Scanned Copy of documents
- Pay Application Fees and Click on Submit Button
- Finally CISF Constable Application Form will be submitted